Take one of our Belfast City Tours which depart regularly from Victoria Square shopping mall at Chichester Street, right in the middle of Belfast city centre.
See how our city was born during a time of industry and engineering, survived famine, disease, bombing raids and of course our recent political troubles, to now being one of the most exciting cities in Europe.
Belfast is now home to a buzzing night scene, world class entertainment at one of our top quality venues, gourmet cuisine and world renowned hospitality.
We do not forget our recent history though,and any visitor can learn about the political wall murals on the Falls and Shankill Roads, the peace line and recent civil unrest through our talented local tour guides.
Our Belfast bus tours are available in 6 Languages.
Belfast City Tours General Info:
Our hop on / hop off Belfast bus tours provide you with a comprehensive look at our very special city. Your ticket is valid for 48 hours, to allow you to explore every area and district of this unique place.
Family ( 2 adults and 4 children ): £31.00
Our Belfast City Tours route includes:
- The Titanic Shipyards
- Hop off at Titanic Belfast Attrraction
- The Titanic Dock and Pumphouse
- Parliament Buildings and Stormont Estate – Tours of the Parliament Buildings free of charge every hour on the hour in July and August
- The new Laganside Area
- St Georges Market
- The Old Cathedral Quarter
- High Street and Bridge Street
- The Albert Clock
- St Annes Cathedral
- The Crumlin Road Jail and Courthouse
- The Belfast Poorhouse
- The Belfast Peace Wall
- The Shankill Road
- The Falls Road
- Political wall murals
- Queens University
- Belfast City Hall
- Belfast city centre
You can start your Belfast City Tours from Castle Place, which is beside HMV and Primark in the heart of Belfast City centre.
We are proud to be a fully accredited business, and we are the leading Belfast City Tours operator in Belfast and Northern Ireland. Travelling with us ensures that you enjoy a top quality Belfast City Tours, along with;
- FREE hotel pick up prior to the tour
- Live tour guide on every tour
- Fully qualified tours guides
- FREE kids club packs for our younger passengers
- The only wheelchair accessible Belfast bus tour
- The only multi-lingual bus tours in the city
- Discounts all over our wide city tour route
- 48 hour unlimited travel ticket
- Hop on / Hop off anywhere you wish
- Combo tickets for our Giants Causeway trip or other tours
- Superb fleet of open top buses and vehicles
- Covered buses for poor weather
- Convenient departure points throughout Belfast