Odyssey Coach Tours provide a different type of Giants Causeway Bus Tour for the Cruise Ship Visitor
Realising time is limited and the importance of arriving back to Belfast port on time for departure, we use smaller coaches which makes the tour more personal and easier managed.This allows us time to see Belfast City along with our Giants Causeway Bus Tour
Our tours for the cruise ships are private hire and are based on the hire of a coach this way we can take a short tour of Belfast before or after our Giants Causeway Bus tour which we take in reverse.
All the other coach operators finish the Tour at the Giants Causeway, our way we avoid any crowds on Cruise ship days. We use 16, 24 and 35 seat coaches, you decide the size of coach at time of booking.
All Giants Causeway Bus Tours will be picked up and returned to Belfast Port.
We will pick you up at the port when your ship arrives we will have time for a City Tour to see the Wall Murals, Peace Walls, Falls Road, Shankill Road along with Giants Causeway BusTour.We will be back in Belfast betwee 5.o0pm and 5.15pm.
Listed below are two suggested tour itineraries, as the tours are private hire we can change any-thing you want even on the day.
Our experienced driver/guides will advise you every step of the way.
National Trust Members – bring your membership card!
Tour#1 Giants Causeway and Titanic Visitor Centre
- Depart Belfast and drive inland straight to the giants Causeway where you will spend 1 hour 30 mins
- We will also make a photo stop at Dunluce castle along the way.
- Departing the Causeway we will then drive the Coastal Route one of the most scenic drives in the world
- Arrive in Ballycastle for lunch where we will spend 1 hour in this quaint little town
- Depart Ballycastle back on to the coast road arriving in Belfast at the Titanic visitors centre where you will spend 1 hour 30 minutes at this fantastic visitor centre.
- Depart Titanic centre for your tour of Belfast City before returning to port in time for the ships departure.
- National Trust Members – bring your membership card!
Tour#2 Giants Causeway and Bushmills Distillery
- Depart Belfast and drive inland straight to Bushmills arrive 10.00am spend 1 hour
- Depart Bushmills then onto the Giants Causeway spend 1 hour 30mins
- Depart the Causeway then onto Ballycastle and spend 1 hour in this quaint little town
- Depart Ballycastle and then take the Coastal Route one of the most scenic drives in the world
- Arrive in Belfast
- We have left out the Bridge because of Bushmills visit
- We can take a short tour of Belfast when we return before returning to the ship in time for departure
For futher inquires and Booking you can telephone our Tour office Tel:+44 02890 240300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT US ON +44 (0) 2890 240300.