ATTENTION:WE ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR THE 19TH MAY 2013 GIANTS CAUSEWAY TOUR.
Odyssey Coach Tours (Belfast Cruise Ship Tours) provide a different type of tour for the cruise ship visitor.
“DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND WE HAVE NOW LAUNCHED A CAUSEWAY TOUR FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGER ONLY”. THAT CAN BE BOOKED INDIVIDUALLY.
Realising time is limited and the importance of arriving back to Belfast port on time for departure, we use smaller coaches which makes the tour more personal and easily managed. This allows us time to see Belfast City before departing for our Giants Causeway Tour. (Belfast Cruise Ship Tours)
We will take the Giants Causeway tour in reverse.All the other coach operators finish the tour at the causeway, This way we avoid the convoy of coaches and queues on cruise ship days.We use 16,24 and never bigger than a 35 seat coach. (Belfast Cruise Ship Tours)
All tours will be picked up and returned to Belfast Port.
We will pick you up at the port at 8.00am and take a city tour to see the wall murals, Peace Walls, Falls Road, Shankill Road and then depart for our Giants Causeway Tour at 8.30 am.We will be back in Belfast between 4.30pm and 5.00pm. (Belfast Cruise Ship Tours)
Our experienced Driver/Guides will advise you every step of the way. (Belfast Cruise Ship Tours)
- Giants Causeway and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge
- Depart at 8.30am and drive inland straight to Causeway arrive 10.00am spend 1 hour 30 mins
- Depart 11.30am onto Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge arrive mid-day spend 1 hour 30 mins
- Depart 1.30pm then onto Ballycastle arrive 2.00pm spend 1 hour for lunch break and shopping depart 3.00pm
- We then take the Coastal Route one of the most scenic drives in the world arrive Carrickfergus Castle 4.00pm
- Spend 30mins depart 4.30pm arrive belfast 4.45pm.
- We can take a short tour of Belfast before we leave for the Causeway.